Our Orange County weight loss surgery program combines expert weight loss surgery with quality patient care (education, follow-up, support) to help you safely achieve and maintain your weight loss goals.
Our Orange County Weight Loss Surgery Program
Our priorities are to maximize safety, achieve great weight loss results, and avoid complications.
Details of our Orange County weight loss surgery program are as follows:
- Premier Surgeon – Dr. Oliak is an experienced bariatric surgeon (>3000 operations) who has a 17-year track record of achieving excellent, industry-leading patient outcomes.*
- Excellent Surgery – Performing excellent surgery is the #1 focus of our program. A high quality operation will minimize risk and provide you with a highly effective tool for long-term weight loss. Dr. Oliak is obsessive about detail and meticulous operative technique to achieve the safest and most effective operations possible.*
- Outstanding Patient Care – The #2 focus of our program is delivering high-quality patient care – thorough education, frequent follow-up, and ongoing support – to help patients establish the lifestyle changes that will maximize success after surgery.
- Top-Notch Surgical Team – Dr. Oliak has a skilled and experienced surgical team, which maximizes safety in the operating room. His 2 assistant surgeons, and his primary anesthesiologist have worked with him for >13 years.
- Best/Safest Surgical Facilities – Dr. Oliak operates at accredited center of excellence bariatric surgery hospitals (not outpatient surgery centers) to maximize patient safety.
- Competitive Prices – We offer competitive prices and attractive financing options. We accept PPO and self-pay patients.
- Record of Success – What matters most for any weight loss surgery program is its record of actual patient outcomes (weight loss and complication statistics). Our program has a 17-year track record of weight loss and complication statistics that ranks among the best in the weight loss surgery field.*
Other Weight Loss Surgery Programs
Not all weight loss surgery programs are the same. Lower quality programs often have the following characteristics:
- Inferior surgeon – Less experienced, less skilled, or less proven surgeon.
- Inferior surgery – Priority on speed of surgery and number of surgeries instead of quality of surgery.
- Inferior surgical facility – Outpatient surgery center, or non MBSAQIP-accredited hospital.
- Inferior anesthesiologist – Less experienced, or less skilled with bariatric operations.
- Inferior surgical assistant – No assistant surgeon, or surgical tech assistant, or inexperienced surgeon/PA assistant.
- Inferior patient care – Lack of focus on patient education, follow-up, and support.
- Inferior patient outcomes! – Inferior weight loss results, higher complication rates.*