We offer a premier Orange County weight loss surgery program with an established record of excellent, industry-leading patient outcomes for a competitive bariatric surgery self-pay price.* Financing is available through CareCredit. We also offer a discounted bariatric surgery tourism package for out-of-state and out-of-country patients.
Gastric Bypass and Gastric Sleeve Self-Pay
Cash sleeve gastrectomy surgery and gastric bypass surgery patients have a lot of choice, from going to Mexico to get the lowest price, to going to the local bariatric surgeon for convenience, to traveling further to get the best surgeon and program possible.
We offer the compelling combination of a premier program with a track record of great patient outcomes, and a competitive price.* Self-pay bariatric surgery patients have found our program to be compelling. This is why >30% of our patients have been bariatric surgery cash patients every year since 2007, and why gastric bypass and gastric sleeve cash patients have traveled from as far away as Saudi Arabia and India to have surgery with us in Orange County.
Read about our program
Read about our outcomes
Our Orange County Weight Loss Surgery Program
Highlights of our premier Orange County weight loss surgery program are as follows:
- Premier surgeon
- High-quality surgery
- Great Center of Excellence hospital
- Premier anesthesiologist
- Experienced assistant surgeon
- Top-Notch Surgical Team
- A focus on patient education
- A focus on patient follow-up and support
- Great prices
- Great financing options through CareCredit
- Long record of great patient outcomes!*
Choosing Based on Price Instead of Quality
Of course everyone wants the lowest gastric bypass and gastric sleeve price possible. It is important to understand, however, that weight loss surgery is a service (and an art), and not a standardized, commodity product. Quality of service varies. Published studies prove this by showing that outcomes – weight loss results, complication rates – vary over a large range between different surgeons and programs.*
Low price programs generally are low price for several typical reasons:
- Less experience, or less skilled, or less proven surgeon
- Priority on speed of surgery and number of surgeries
- Outpatient surgery center instead of center of excellence hospital
- Less experience, or less skilled anesthesiologist
- No assistant surgeon, or surgical tech assistant
- Lack of focus on patient education
- Lack of focus on patient follow-up and support
- No documented record of weight loss/complication statistics
Bariatric Surgery Tourism
We offer a discounted price weight loss surgery tourism package for out-of-state and out-of-country patients.
Bariatric surgery tourism patients generally stay in the Orange County area for at least 1 week for surgery. During this week, patients attend one preoperative appointment and education class with Dr. Oliak, undergo surgery, and attend one postoperative appointment combined with a nutritional class to prepare for the transition onto regular food. Other preoperative appointments, and all subsequent postoperative appointments are done remotely by phone.
Call our office at 714-582-2530, or send us a contact form to inquire further about our discounted rate gastric bypass and gastric sleeve tourism packages.
* Outcomes vary after weight loss surgery. Past outcomes may not be indicative of future outcomes.[/one_full]